The smell of spring is on the air which also forecasts for the upcoming spring grant deadlines!
Early bird registration fees are offered at a discounted rate until March 2nd!
::::::::: 12, 16, 18 & 23 March 2015
12 March 18.30-20.30
16 March 18.30-20.30
18 March 18.30-20.30
23 March 18.30-21.30
GRANT DIAGNOSIS SEMINAR (12 and 16 March)
This is simply a crash course that will give you the main perspective and tools to make a competitive grant application. In this seminar you will be instructed step by step through the narrative structure of a grant application. You will learn formulating your project description and artist statement. Additionally, you will explore the ways of finding the suitable German and International application calls for your project/artwork.
Working topics include:
Module #1: On Funding Bodies (12 March)
– Understanding Funding Bodies
– Decision process in funding application evaluations
– List of grant givers
– Places to find grant givers
– Getting over your writing blockage
Module #2: On Applications (16 March)
– Structure of funding applications
– Creating a project description
– Writing your artist statement
– Key elements, tips and tricks for a successful application
* 20 mins. one-to-one consultancy with each participant on a particular project.
OPERATION WORKSHOP (18 and 23 March)
This is a hands-on grant writing workshop for artists, artistic projects and applications for residency programmes. The workshop aims at preparing you to submit better applications to the up-coming open calls. It is for applicants who want to develop their existing grant writing skills. Throughout Module #1 you will have to the opportunity to learn how to create a timeline and an efficient budget, and in Module #2 you will be able to exchange ideas and views with your peers, polish your application, and get equipped for your upcoming proposals.
Working topics include:
Module #1: Time, Budget, Tips and Tricks (18 March)
– A focused timeline
– Focused and realistic budgeting
– Tips and tricks to avoid emergency expenditure
– Working with a sample application
Module #2: Hands-on Application Operation (23 March)
– Requirements for a good proposal
– Making yourself a strong applicant
– Enriching and polishing your content
– Working on your application – peer evaluation
FOR MORE INFO on content, location, fees & registration, contact the Art Grant Clinic : firstname.lastname@example.org